Monday, May 15, 2006

Taking a break...

Right-ho! My last day in office today and then I go back to my hometown Ujjain tonight. My Ghar-parivar has been enjoying for the past 6 years with me leaving home for engineering and then my job. Their entertainment took a rare-break only when I came back home in leaves. May be they find me as dumb and boring as you people find my blog, nevertheless I won’t spare you coz I will keep writing and I wont spare them coz I will keep going home.

You are perfectly right in thinking that I have gone nuts coz I have. Simply because I am going home after a long time. The only occasion when I have wanted more to be at home was when my class teacher was beating the hell out of me for watering the plants in the school garden with my own nitrogenous fluid.

Well, Ujjain is a holy city with a lot of temples and religious value. So to get good internet service there one has to go to a temple, pray and then offer some food to the beggars outside and wait for god to take notice of your abysmal state of disconnectivity from the rest of the world. Still I would try and be online some times but my readers can enjoy this break.

Just by the way, I would be going very close to action, come this june. I am going to Srinagar and the valleys. No to jump off, you silly. Just for a vacation. May be I can consider joining some anti-terrorist group there. All I have to do to bore them to death is make them read the stuff I have typed in this and previous posts. So my post from there should be a COOL one. Literally.

That reminds me, considering my writing abilities, I have got a surprisingly high number of visitors on to my blog. Some of them have been generous enough to comment on my posts. (I hope the money reached you guyz – 50% advance, baaki meri post padhne ke baad). I must thank all of them for being here (anusha, kobra, xpressions-and-her-son-rohan, rose, innervoice, sneha, vivekanand, shekhar, sneha, all anonymous and all whose names I am dumb enough to forget.) I promise I would never threaten you guyz again if you keep coming here and keep commenting.

Back to my trip, Come 10 june and I would be in bombay, to educate myself in NMIMS. Well may be then I would learn to write good posts. Till then enjoy the break.

12 comments:

  1. Strange are the ways of this world..rohan just a week's time left and then you can say good bye and thank you to your Bachelor's degree and you can graduate from Master Rohan to Mister Rohan..(excuse the bad jokes..m still not out of my hangovers)..

    See you in a week's time friend..and joote bacha k rakhna..aur baaki ka 50% pls jaldi bhej do..Bahut shopping karni baaki hai shadi ki abhi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:19 PM

    Thanks for the break u r giving us!! :-))

    Well, enjoy yr hols...
    Have a whale of a time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to know that u'll continue blogging and bore us to death as usual... THANK GOD for the disconnectivity in ur hometown that hopefully we wud be spared frm ur posts for sum time.. ~grin~ ;)

    Have a luvly vacation.. and hope u cum back to Mumbai clad in sumthing more than just leaves.. LOL

    :)

    ..Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh..Leavin eh...

    By complainin abt ujjaini's net connectivity ,u directly imply a no-post-till-jun10 board on ur blog..


    anyways, enjoy hols wit family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rohan actually is going home because of family reasons..he is expanding his family by getting married..So he wont be posting till June 10 with or without net connectivity. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey all , i prayed hard here,...offered the gods some mosquito immolations while i was in the train...... and i got internet... yohoooooo...

    @ anusha : you are my value-for-money reader. paise mile nahi aur lagi dana dan comment karne... lagi raho... aur kabhi free main bhi kar diya karo

    @ xpressions : onez ought to have a whale of a time in a marraige. specially in his own :-)

    @ rose : you wil be unhappy to know that i have got internet here and m online. :-(( the good part is i am not posting, not as yet. would be going to kashmir 1-10 june, may be i will try n post from there...

    as anushas comment wud tel u, m getting married, so i bought myself a new suit made of banana leaves... all are welcome to dance on the jhinga-lala-hoo tunes... :-)

    @ pravin : i hope i can post before june 10,,,, btw i hope i dint disappoint you by saying that.. ;-)

    @ anusha : no anusha babe, i will sure try n post... may be i will try and sit with a laptop in the mandap and post right from the hot seat... wont have much to do there any way...

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeez, u have a nice blog here !

    i had a good laugh as my boss kept staring at me, wondering what i found funny in the figures he gave me to analyse.
    *figures refers to the numbers*

    enjoy the vacation and may god save the net connection in ujjain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:19 AM

    Do post some cool pics of Srinagar for a change. Not that I mind ur worded-rotfl-kind-of posts ;)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:59 PM

    Marraige & U ??...Kidding??
    !!:-)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ dharmu : thanx dharmu,,, indra devta was happy on ujjain and so came down the pouring rain and a few drops of internet alongwith.... savoring it right now.. :-)

    @ innervoice : yups pics of srinagar are a sure post some time down the line.... probably me standing with one foot on land and the other on a terrorist, a gun in my left hand and right hand on cheek would make the photograph of the century...

    @ xpressions : i cant sustain kids till before 3-4 yrs of marraige so no kidding till then... ;-)...... okay.. bad joke...
    yup me marrying.. surely...in reality... u must be wondering the gal needs to be anywhere beteween intellectually challenged to total cerebral handicap to say yes to me but naaayyyyy a nice angelic celestial beauty had proposed and i thought of not breaking her heart... okay.. confession... it was vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Yeah..bad joke indeed!! But forgiven ...as i know u cannot think logicaly now as u have other thoughts on yr mind!!!;)

    Well, Congratulations to U & the Celestial beauty.....
    Wishing u both a happy & long married life together with lotza kids & kiddings!!!

    God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rohan
    Will surely learn some blogging skills from you man... People who visit once would surely keep returning to your Blog!

    ReplyDelete